Pictures!

Okie, dokie - here we go! Remember that you can click on the pictures to make them larger so you can really see the detail.


Jan designed this "Best Buds" page using the new Basic Grey paper. Thurs., March 5th at 6pm and Sunday March 8th at 1pm - $10





Upcoming Cricut: using Doodlecharms (if you don't have it, we will have a couple available to use - just let us know) Monday, March 16th at 6pm - $8




My Valentine layout will be on Thursday, Feb. 19 at 6pm and also Sunday Feb. 22 at 1pm - $10




Just thought I'd show you the nice display for the Basic Grey POTM supplies (along with my first month's page finally finished!)




And for those of you who haven't been in the store in the last few weeks, this is the wonderful vinyl "wall art" Jeannette Scheiser gave to Jan and Cheryl for Christmas.





I've gotten a start on February's POTM kit - the right side is done. I love the colors! The theme for March will be "A Day in My Life" and April will be "All My Quirks". I'll post the layouts and the picture sizes shortly.




That's it for now. Remember to call/email, etc to reserve your space!!!



No comments: