January Demos

I've been slacking on our blog. (oh, well, new year, new start - right?)


Ok, so here we go - as promised, pictures of upcoming demos, etc.





Here are the cards for the Card Club on Jan. 8th and 15th. We have stamping, ribbons, punches, eyelets and more! We are going to have kits for the cards available for sale at the store as well.























(Sorry for the shadows on the pictures - I didn't realize they were there - oops!)






Here's a Valentine's Day Layout we'll be doing:








I forgot to take pics of the Cricut projects - darn! I'll post them Tuesday or Wednesday - watch for them!






Here's a peek at one of the Easter cards we'll be doing :) Pretty, huh? (aak - another shadow!)
This is all I have for now, I'll post the rest this week. Keep watching this space. LOL

No comments: