Basic Grey kits are in!!!


...however, I'm posting from home and I forgot to bring the dates for the classes with me :(

Anyway, the kits for January and February are fantastic! Everything you need (plus lots of extras) for a wonderful 2-page layout about - you! I worked on mine tonight and I couldn't finish because I didn't have my pictures ready yet. You DEFINATELY need your pics ready cause there are elements that go on top of them.


The price for each month's kit will be $19.99 and if you commit to the whole year, you will get a 13th month FREE!

If you prefer not to come to a class - or are unable to, you can still buy the kit.


So come by the store or call or email us for any other info and to reserve your kit.


FYI - there are only a limited number of kits - when they're gone, they're gone!

1 comment:

Karen K said...

Hey cant wait! Save me a kit!!! not sure what date yet, i will let you guys know. im soooo excited!!!