BASIC GREY Page of the Month

September's theme is "This I Believe". I thought and thought - and came up with this - I believe in Peace, Love and Rock and Roll. :)

Thursday, Sept. 24 - 6pm Call/email if you need another date/time.



October's theme is "Uniquely Me" - another one that I had trouble with, but of course muddled through. I actually took pics of myself- lol. I am happy enough with it though.

Wednesday, Oct. 21 - 6pm
Thursday, Oct. 29 - 6pm



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PATCHES $12

Using Basic Grey's Lemonade line. There's space for 2 - 4" x 4" photos, 6 - 2" x 2" photos and 2 - 2" x 4" photos or journaling, 1 horizontal, 1 vertical.

Thursday, Oct. 8 - 6pm
Monday, Nov. 2 - 6pm




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Card Club - October
We have two Fall/Thanksgiving cards and two Halloween cards.
Wednesday, October 14 - 10am and Thursday, October 15 - 6pm
Starting in October, we will have a price increase - but - you'll get printed instructions included. $8


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you seen the new Lego paper and stickers? Very cool - and the paper is "bumpy" :) So if you haven't already, get the kids building (or you!) and take some pictures.



No comments: